“Big Enough to Matter, Small Enough to Care”
Who We Are
Innovative Manufacturing and Design was founded in 2010 by Robert “Bobby” LeConey in Greenville, South Carolina. We are ISO 9001:2015 and ITAR compliant and employ only the highest skilled engineers, CAD designers, CNC programmers, machinists, and welders in the industry. Our facility is 30,000 sq ft and equipped with the latest in technology and machinery.
Innovative Manufacturing and Design provides a family-oriented, lighthearted, and fun atmosphere for its employees. Simply put, our employees are family and care about the quality of work they provide.
What We Do
Innovative Manufacturing and Design specializes in all areas of tooling and manufacturing precision parts. We also expertise in designing and building high tolerance, prototype parts, and specialized machines for the industry elites.
We deliver customers the “full package” with multiple processes available. From design to delivery, we can take an idea and turn it into a product in-hand. We provide industry-standard:
- CNC Machining (Turning, Vertical Milling w/ 4th Axis, 5 Axis Milling)
- EDM (Wire EDM, Ram EDM, & Sinker EDM, 5 Axis Holepopper)
- Welding - GTAW (TIG), GMAW (MIG), Orbital TIG
- Assembly (Use blurbs on existing IMD website for assembly is needed)
- Quality/CMM - Bluelight 3D Scanner, Digital Optical Comparator, CMM, Height Gages. Flow Benches (Liquid and Air) & Hydrostatic Pressure Testing. Calibrated yearly.
Do you have a problem that requires innovation, execution, and precision? Contact us today and learn how we can help you!
Who We Serve
Innovative Manufacturing and Design has a strong reputation and proven track record for providing the highest quality components, parts, and services for numerous regional and national customers in the following industries but not limited to:
- Power Generation
- Industrial Healthcare
- Industrial Fluid Power